Friday, May 1

adding to my list....


As if I didn't have enough to do, I've decided to join in on a quilt-a-long. I love to read the blog over at Crazy Mom Quilts, I swear I don't know how she does all those quilts. But, she's put together a quilt-a-long for a nine patch quilt with a goal of doing one square a day. And by summer's end you should have 70 squares done.

We'll see.

It started on Monday. It's now Friday. Total number of squares completed: one. So, I'm a little behind, maybe my quilt will just be a doll sized. :)

I have a craft show tomorrow, and I'm really looking forward to getting it behind me. I absolutely adore sewing, and I like to sew for other people. I'm just feeling a little burnt out. My mind is jammed packed with ideas of items I want to sew for our home, for our bodies, for play, and for me to carry around. My poor little brain just can't contain them all! So after much thought and discussion, I'm taking a sabbatical of sorts after this craft show. I'll still post the one or two items left over that do not sell. (Hey, I got high hopes. A girl can dream, can't she?) But, I'm not going to sew for the business.

I'm going to be selfish and hoard all the beautiful fabric for myself and recharge my creativity. I will still write in the blog and keep you handful of readers up to date on all my ventures. You're relieved, I can tell. But don't worry, your favorite blog will still be around for you. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails