Thursday, April 2

busy little bee


That's me. I've been a busy little bee. I'm working through all my fabric stash to get ready for upcoming craft shows. I was a little surprised with just how many baby bibs I could create out of what I had on hand already. I think I have close to 30 completed, and enough fabric to complete another 20. We'll see if I have time.


Nearly every night I've been putting my sewing machine to the test churning out all sorts of handmade goodness while listening to the Avett Brothers. Love, love, love their music! They are playing with Dave Matthews later this month here in town, and I want to go so bad. But, when you have three kids, it's a little hard to find a babysitter, pay the babysitter, and then to pay for the night out. Oh, but I would love to go hear them live. So go check out their music and fall in love with it like I have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails