Friday, January 16

My newest quilt


I have a huge fabric stash. I really do and hang my head in shame with just how bad it is. Just ask my family, it's mildly embarrassing. If I didn't know that so many other fabric junkies out there didn't have the very same problem, I might feel worse. Hmm, I wonder if the Intervention show on A&E would consider tackling my problem?

Anyways, I thought I would try and rectify the "situation" by creating a scarp quilt. Sadly, it didn't even put a dent in it. I used 2 x 6 in rectangles and 2x2 squares. I was worried how I would like it because the fabric is so random and some of which I don't really care about it to begin with. But, I think it's turning out quite nice. I can't wait to finish it! The picture doesn't do it justice. Once it's pressed nicely and all laid out, it's quite charming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails