Saturday, January 1

the semi-complete list of books

  • Happy New Year!   I hope everyone enjoyed a fantastic Christmas season.  I know we did.   :)  
  • I thought I'd recap all the books I read minus a few that I forgot to write down.  I'm excited about starting a new list for 2011!  I know I'm such a dork, or simply just a book addict.  I starred some of my favorites.

  • alias grace
  • the reliable wife
  • fast food nation
  • the patchwork planet
  • real food; what to eat and why
  • your roots are showing  *
  • not my daugher
  • every last one
  • bloodroot
  • the girl with the dragon tatoo
  • true colors
  • those who save us
  • but inside i'm screaming
  • can you keep a secret
  • crossing oceans  *
  • belong to me
  • the girl next door
  • noah's compass
  • garden spells
  • things i want my daughters to know
  • a change in altitude
  • home safe
  • house rules
  • against medical advice
  • here if you need me  *
  • look again
  • olive kitteridge
  • water for elephants
  • all this and heaven, too  *
  • picture perfect
  • more than enough
  • the field guide to burying your parents
  • ghost story
  • sacred marriage  *
  • night
  • nourishing traditions
  • finding alice
  • unveiled
  • a steadfast surrender
  • unspoken
  • what she left for me
  • crafty superstar
  • strange fits of passion
  • the space between before and after
  • the untelling
  • sleepwalking in daylight  
  • the bright horizon
  • more than it hurts you
Happy Reading!  And I hope each of you have a Wonderful New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails