Friday, July 23

weekending

As a stay at home mom, I REALLY look forward to weekends when the hubby is home to help all day to help out.   Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a stay at home mommy, and I love (sometimes) doing the domesticate "stuff", but there are times when it really causes some burn out.

A few weekends ago, I had had it.   The Mister had been out of town for a week and then the there was a sick kid for a week, cabin fever had kicked in BIG TIME.  I decided one Saturday morning after fixing pancakes for breakfast that I was heading to the flea market.  A big woo-hoo to that one.  Somehow I ended up taking the two big kids, I was really worried how they'd handle it considering it was going to be hitting mid-90s later  but they took it like champs and we had a blast.  My favorite find was this little lovely!  Don't you just love the mushrooms?  Love, love, love it!  I have a weakness for mushrooms.  The little basket now houses all my sewing supplies.  Happiness!

This weekend however is NOT for relaxing.  I have these pretty things:
and these

and then some of these
And if I manage to do all that, I get to do this:

I'm super thrilled to tackle it all!  And I say that without a hint of sarcasm, either. :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails