4. Read the Bible all the way through. I’ve done many times before and it’s time to do it again.
10. Make 4 quilts (I don’t want to overwhelm myself!)
11. Remove the clutter from the garage. I can park the car in it, but I just cross my fingers I won’t hit anything as I pull in.
13. Lose all the baby weight that’s hung around.
14. When I do #13, I want to buy an outfit from Anthropolgie and not bat an eye at the price tag.
15. Go on a trip with just my husband. I think that needs to happen once a year at the minimum.
18. Become so good at running, I could outrun a bad guy if necessary. I KNOW, my mind works in weird ways!
19. Finish the baby’s scrapbook. I’m SO behind. I haven’t even started yet…shame on me.
21. Make 100 sales on Etsy. (That’s a minimum folks)
22. Get rid of the clutter in the attic.
23. Print up all the pictures that I have stored in the camera. (sometimes I think film was better than digital)
30. Find a way for my family to do some hands-on volunteer work.
The shoes in the picture have NOTHING to do with the post. I just love my shoes!