Wednesday, July 9

first post...

I had started a blog here. But, I decided I didn't like my name so I wanted a do over. I mean the name was just too long. Hey, a girl can change her my mind, can't she?

Here's a little about me and what I want to do with this blog. I am a SAHM with a shop on etsy. I have two children, a boy and a girl. I 'm also expecting my third, a boy, in early Sept. I love sewing and creating and want to share with others how much fun it is! I don't think crafters get the respect they deserve. So many of our products can be bought so cheap at the walmart or even the dollar store, that many people don't appreciate the time and effort that's involved in creating beauty. But, I won't get on my soap box!

Check out my old blog, and keep checking in here as I share the random goodness on my mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails