Thursday, October 15

Big Changes!

I've been away from the blog for awhile busy with a new project. And I'm so excited about it! Just giddy with anticipation!

Purple Daisies will now become Piecefully Home! Or at least it will be soon. I've been toying with changing the name for such a long time now. I kind of stumbled backward into Purple Daisies when I first started but I never really loved the name. Along with the new name, comes a new feel to the shop. I want to focus primarily on home items and not so much on bags and baby bibs. The best part is that I get to indulge my new found love of graphic arts!

I can't wait to show you the new cards that my long deceased great-aunt Mae helped me to create. But, that's all the hint I'll give for now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails