Friday, June 12

confessions

I have a few confessions to make.

1. I don't always recycle. I admit instead of cleaning out the peanut butter jar or cleaning out the half eaten carton of yogurt, sometimes I simply throw it out. Terrible right?

2. I have been known to sneak a few tidbits of the best of my kids Halloween Candy, like the packets of M&Ms, Kit Kat, and Hershey's bar and then I leave the Smarties. Gasp.

3. I have been known to take an extra long walk to the mailbox to check the mail even when I know it's too early for the mailman to have come just so I can take a break from playing Barbies.

4. I often claim I spent a lot of time cleaning my craft room when in reality I was sewing. But, really, getting projects completed does turn into a clean room, so this one doesn't really count.

5. I always swore up and down I would never, ever, ever, homeschool. I didn't want my kids to be one of those kids and I was most definitely not going to be one of those moms. Be careful what you say you will never, ever do because now I've made the hard decision to homeschool my kids for now. (But I will still not be one of those families!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails